WARNING: Physical numbers only. Will not work with virtual phone numbers!
Register a Hotmail or Outlook account anonymously
Anonymous Bitcoin SMS lets you verify a phone number when registering a new hotmail.com, outlook.com or live.com email address. This protects your personal phone number from being known to Microsoft. You will not need to give up your real personal identity to Microsoft. Physical phone numbers are from Vietnam, so you do not have to worry about being traced back to you.
How to register with live.com and Anonymous BTC SMS
- Visit signup.live.com. If you already have an account, you should log out of it and clear your cookies. You don’t want Microsoft to associate your main email account with your newly created private account.
- Complete the registration form on the page. Leave the phone number field blank for now.
- Login to your Anonymous BTC SMS account
- Add funds to your account and select a phone number to use for your verification. Only our physical numbers currently work with hotmail.com.
- Enter the phone number into the Outlook registration form. Outlook will text our anonymous phone number instead of your real phone number during the account registration proce
- Enjoy your private and anonymous Outlook registration registered with Anonymous BTC SMS